A Bullseye View
is an online magazine, updated regularly to bring Target to life. It is a behind-the-scenes look at Target’s most exciting partnerships, initiatives, events and innovations.
We’d love to hear from you!
on Twitter: @JJONES
Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Leadership Philosophy:
- My philosophy is simply, “give to get.” I have to give as much as I expect in return, and I have to give first.
- What Excites you About Target:
- Before I arrived, I was most excited about the huge opportunities ahead for such a successful and iconic brand. I am incredibly excited about how the team embraces innovation. The pride here is contagious.
- Favorite Family Tradition:
- Cake for breakfast on birthday mornings. My wife started it with our kids. I, unfortunately, don’t eat cake but I have an October birthday, so pumpkin pie with Cool Whip makes an awesome breakfast once a year!
- Favorite Gadget:
- Anything Apple. If they made a house, I’d buy it and upgrade it every time a new release was available!
on Twitter: @jacob_beth
Chief Information Officer
- what you like most about your job:
- IT at Target combines my passion for work in retail with my experience and love for problem solving and operations. It’s a fast-paced and exciting field, and I think now is absolutely the best possible time to be working in IT at Target.
- best travel experience:
- The “I’s have it—love my vacation time in Italy, and India is always a favorite.
- favorite thing to cook:
- Pasta, pasta, pasta. What’s not to love?
- favorite aisle at target:
- C9 by Champion for Target. I think we have great workout wear. I love the colors, style, and fit. I can always find just one more thing that I really should have.
on Twitter: @shawngensch
Senior Vice President, Marketing
- favorite aisle at target:
- Guilty pleasure No. 1 is electronics and all things gadgets.
- why target:
- Retail at Target is truly being part of the best of the best. I am surrounded by the most creative, ambitious, humble, innovative, and yes, funniest personalities that span our entire organization. I hope that it comes through in our work!
- guilty pleasure:
- Driving fast in the right lane—not too often though!
- Tell us more about your passion for sustainability:
- It’s all about information and choice. Being a responsible citizen is the one thing that each of us can do for our local and global world – making “better for us” choices in the products I use and sharing in the storytelling around simple changes that can make a huge impact.
Dustee Tucker Jenkins
on Twitter: @DusteeJenkins
Vice President, Public Relations
- First job:
- I grew up in West Texas and was hired to clean horse pens to earn extra money. Once I got a whiff of my office, I knew it would be a short career.
- Favorite pair of shoes:
- It feels a little like choosing a favorite child. I just can’t.
- Best Advice:
- On hard work, philanthropy and moxie: “Come early, stay late, work hard, give back and always let ‘em know you’re there.” – Mary Tucker, my grandmother
- Best job perk:
- The Target discount, of course! And the fact that I have an opportunity to work for the most dynamic brand in retail. I am very proud of that bullseye on my card.
We’re thrilled to present members of Target Inner Circle, a program designed to give a select group of online influencers an all-access pass to Target, our leaders and celebrity partners. From design partnerships to style makeovers, to store openings and community events, and home décor, food, entertainment & more, these members share their experiences learning with Target in their online communities. And, sometimes you’ll find them featured right here sharing tips on A Bullseye View.